Gunster – Florida’s Law Firm for Business
Thank you for checking this page for information about Gunster’s 2018 2L Summer Associate Program.
This upcoming recruiting season, we will participate in the following OCIs, consortia, and job fairs in conjunction with our 2018 Summer Associate Program. If your law school is not among those we visit for OCIs, please click here to apply directly for consideration.
- July 21-22, 2017: Southeastern Minority Job Fair – Atlanta
- July 25, 2017: Law Consortium Miami Off-Campus Recruitment Program – Boston College, Boston University, George Washington, Notre Dame, University of Texas
- July 26, 2017: Penn Law Regional Interview Program – Miami
- August 4, 2017: National Law School Consortium Miami Interview Program – Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, George Mason, Illinois, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio State
- August 7, 2017: Georgetown University Law Center
- August 8, 2017: University of Miami School of Law
- August 10, 2017: University of Florida Levin College of Law
- August 11, 2017: Florida State University College of Law
- August 15, 2017: Stetson University College of Law
- August 16, 2017: Florida International University College of Law
Gunster’s Summer Associate Program
Each summer, Gunster offers a select group of 2L law students the opportunity to experience and participate in on-going client matters across multiple practices.
The Summer Associate Program is open to law students who have completed two years of coursework. Typically, 4 to 8 summer associates work at the firm – among several of our offices – each year. Participation in this program can be the first step to becoming a Gunster attorney.
Summer associates gain valuable, real-world experience in a diverse, business-focused law firm.
Summer associates work on assignments from a number of Gunster’s 18 practices, and are able to narrow their practice interests as the summer progresses.
Participants hone practical writing and analytical skills through a formal feedback and evaluation process.
Each summer associate is assigned a Gunster shareholder and an associate who act as the summer associate’s mentor and advisor.
Gunster has 13 offices across the state, and summer associates have multiple opportunities to work and socialize with attorneys and other professionals throughout the firm.
Where appropriate, summer associates attend trials, hearings, client meetings, closings, and phone conferences.
Interested applicants may review our NALP profile documents:
For additional information, please contact:
Florida’s Law Firm for Business
777 South Flagler Drive, Suite 500 East
West Palm Beach, FL 33401-6194