Carrie Hanna has worked as a consultant to Gunster since 1991 providing strategic marketing direction for a number of practice areas including the Leisure and Resorts group, Private Wealth Services, Real Estate, Corporate and Litigation. She is a member of the firm's Women's Leadership Forum.
Carrie has advised the firm on branding and corporate identity and has counseled attorneys in the areas of business development, sales training and professional development. Currently she guides the firm in the areas of strategic planning and advancement, communications, market positioning and business development. Prior to her work with Gunster, she was the president of her own advertising and marketing firm in West Palm Beach and is a published author.
- Loggerhead Marine Life Center
- Board of Directors, 2013
- Suncoast High School Council of Business Advisors
- Co-Director, 2012
- American Red Cross, Palm Beach County Chapter
- Board Member, 2009-12
- St. Mark’s Episcopal School
- Fundraising Chair, 2009
- American Red Cross, Martin County Chapter
- Madhatters Lunch Honorary Speaker, 2009
- American Red Cross, Northern Palm Beach County Branch
- Florida’s Backyard Event Chair, 2007