Brian M. McPherson is an experienced employment law litigator and counselor who has also handled complex commercial litigation cases throughout his career.
Over the past ten years, Brian has represented a multitude of businesses in a vast array of actions involving most of the Federal and Florida employment laws. Brian draws upon his litigation experience to counsel clients on their day-to-day operations throughout Florida. Brian enjoys strong working relationships with the clients he represents. Brian works hard to earn each clients’ trust and confidence. Brian’s business background, including his masters degree in business management, provides him with a foundational understanding of his clients’ businesses.
Brian works with clients in just about every industry space in South Florida including hospitality/private clubs, construction, agriculture, technology, educational and religious institutions, health care and financial institutions.
- Law Review, Levin College of Law
- Book Award in Civil Procedure, Fall 2001
- Honors in Legal Research and Writing
- Honors in Appellate Advocacy
- J.M. Rubin Foundation Scholarship recipient
- Sun Sentinel, “People on the Move,” 2014
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2010
- “South Florida’s Most Effective Lawyer,” semi-finalist, Daily Business Review, 2010
- “Employment Law Issues for Private Clubs,” National Club Conference, April 2013
- “Union Avoidance Issues,” South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association, March 2013
- “Top 10 Questions HR People Have Regarding the FMLA,” West Palm Beach, FL, 2007-09
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Employment Law Section
- Palm Beach Atlantic University’s Rinker School of Business, advisory board member
- Urban Youth Impact, board of directors
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Palm Beach County), board of directors
- Northern Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce