Bruce Lamb is a shareholder and leader of the Health Care practice, and concentrates his practice in the representation of professionals and health care entities before regulatory bodies and in structuring business relationships to meet regulatory requirements.
Bruce is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in State and Federal Government and Administrative Practice.
Bruce has extensive experience in health care litigation for physicians and other health care providers who are involved in disputes with various government agencies, facilities and others. Prior to entering the private practice of law, Bruce served 10 years with the Florida Department of Professional Regulation in such capacities as general counsel, director of the division of regulation, chief medical attorney and chief trial attorney.
- AV Rated as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- Chambers & Partners, Leaders in Their Field, Healthcare, 2011-14
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Health Care Law, 2009-15
- Florida Trend, Legal Elite, 2004-14; Hall of Fame since 2013
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2007-14
- Tampa Health Care Law Lawyer of the Year, Best Lawyers, 2012
- Florida Bar
- Administrative Law Section, Executive Council
- Health Law Section, Executive Council, former chair
- Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee, past chair
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute, Professional Liability Committee