Tico Perez is a shareholder who joined the firm in 2013 and focuses his practice on government relations and corporate transactional work.
He has been recognized as one of the 10 most influential people in Central Florida by the Orlando Business Journal and as one of the 25 most influential Hispanics by Ahora Magazine.
Tico is a political analyst for several local Orlando television stations, the Cox Radio Syndicate and hosts his own political talk radio show.
- AV rated as independently determined by Martindale-Hubble
- “10 Most Influential Men in Central Florida,” Orlando Sentinel
- One of the most influential people in Florida, Florida Trend
- The Boy Scouts of America, Eagle Scout
- Silver Beaver, Silver Antelope, Silver Buffalo and Distinguished Eagle Scout Award
- Distinguished Service Award, Order of the Arrow
- Significant Sig, Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Distinguished Alumnus 1998, University of Central Florida
- Orlando Utilities Commission, past president
- Greater Orlando Chamber of Commerce, past president
- State University System of Florida, board of governors, 2006-13
- Budget Committee, chairman, 2008-13
- Facilities Committee, vice-chair, 2008-13
- Boy Scouts of America
- National Executive Board
- National commissioner, 2008-present
- United Arts of Central Florida, past president
- Orange County Arts and Cultural Affairs Commission, past president
- University of Central Florida Alumni Association, past president
- Southern Region for the Boy Scouts of America, past president