John Terwilleger is an associate who joined the firm in 2013.
John is a business litigation attorney who has been involved in a variety of cases, including contract disputes, professional malpractice, insurance disputes and professional services disputes. In addition to his commercial litigation experience, John is also involved in the resolution of disputes involving intellectual property.
John graduated at the top of his class from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law in 2013.
- “W.D. Macdonald Prize,” awarded to student who graduates with the highest grade point average
- “Irving C. Cypen Freshman Achievement Award”
- Jessup International Moot Court, president
- Florida Law Review
- Book Awards: Contracts, Property, Civil Procedure, Estates & Trusts, Jessup International Moot Court, Remedies
- “How Florida became the most important U.S. state in the race to legalize self-driving cars,” (quoted) Quartz, Sept. 20, 2016
- “Navigating the Road Ahead: Florida’s Autonomous Vehicle Statute and Its Effect on Liability,” Florida Bar Journal, July/August, 2015.
- “Antitrust Concerns in Teaming Agreements,” ABA Public Contract Law Section’s Committee on Subcontracting, Teaming Agreements and Strategic Alliances, April 2015
- “Fla. Teaming Agreements Must Balance Exclusivity,” Law360, March 3, 2015
- “Can a Professional Limit Liability Contractually Under Florida Law?” Florida Law Review, July 2013
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Globalaw: The International Law Group
- ABA Forum on Air & Space Law
- Forum Club of the Palm Beaches