Kenneth Beall is a shareholder who joined the firm in 1964. The seventh attorney at Gunster, Ken is one of the few remaining general legal practitioners at the firm. In his fifth decade of continuous legal practice, Ken remains focused on attending to his clients’ legal matters in the most efficient and productive way imaginable.
A transactional attorney with literally decades of commercial law experience, Ken’s client have included entrepreneurs, start-ups, emerging and fast growth companies, middle market businesses and large corporations. Ken also works with wealthy individuals seeking to safeguard their business and personal assets for future generations.
Ken advises on ownership and management issues, growth and financing initiatives, real estate acquisitions and dispositions (both commercial and residential), and wealth preservation and succession planning. His industry experience is equally diverse, and ranges from consumer products and electronics; to automobile dealerships; to manufacturing, agriculture and marine transportation, among many others.
No matter what his clients require, Ken’s goal is to deliver consistently high quality and “big picture” solutions that make practical business sense and support even the most unique objectives. Whether Ken’s client is a start-up company in a garage or a large, multi-national corporation, Ken is focused on navigating beyond the challenges associated with owning and operating a business at every phase of development, as well as preserving that enterprise and wealth for generations to come.
Ken also serves as a director of Premier Title Company, a real estate title agency that handles residential transactions and is an affiliate of Gunster.
- Florida Bar “Pro Bono Service Award,” 1981
- AV Rated as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- “State Regulation of Search for and Salvage of Sunken Treasure,” American Bar Association Natural Resources Lawyer, Vol. 4
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- President of Palm Beach County Chapter, 1980
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Environmental Control Hearing
- Board chair, 1970-92
- Whitehall Foundation, Inc., trustee, 1974-present
- Wells Family Foundation, Inc., trustee, 1992-present
- Caribbean/Latin American Action
- Secretary and trustee, 1996-2003
- Cape Eleuthera Foundation, director and secretary, 1997-present