Laura Leslie-Schuemann focuses her practice on wills and trusts, estate, gift and GST tax planning and compliance issues, charitable planning, fiduciary income taxation, trust and estate administration and fiduciary representation. In addition, she works with clients to establish and administer private foundations, as well as to meet all compliance obligations related to tax exempt status.
Before joining Gunster in 2007, Laura spent several years working as a Certified Public Accountant in a global high-net worth tax practice. In that capacity, she focused on individual, entity and fiduciary income taxation, transfer taxation and wealth transfer planning.
Laura is a member of the American College of Financial Services Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy Class of 2015.
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2010
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Association of Attorney Certified Public Accountants