Megan Kelberman Moon is an associate in the firm’s Jacksonville office.
She joined Gunster in 2013, after graduating second in her class from the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Megan is a member of the Business Litigation and E-Discovery practice groups, where she focuses on complex commercial litigation. Megan has experience litigating claims in state and federal courts, where she represents clients in a variety of matters including contract disputes, professional liability defense, employment disputes, torts and insurance coverage disputes. Through her practice, Megan works with clients regarding electronic discovery, document review management and data organization and collection. Her experience also includes governmental affairs litigation, probate and trust litigation, and insurance law.
In addition to her professional accomplishments, Megan remains dedicated to her passions outside of the office. She is actively involved in a number of organizations in the Jacksonville legal community. Megan has recently served on the board of the Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) in Jacksonville, and currently serves as the Membership Services Chair for the Jacksonville Bar Association (JBA) and on the Board of Governors for the JBA’s Young Lawyers Section.
- Florida Law Review, Outstanding Tutor Award, 2012
- Irving Cypen Freshman Scholastic Achievement Award, 2011
- Teaching assistant, Legal Research and Writing
- Appellate Advocacy
- University of Florida Honors Program
- Book Awards: Criminal Law, Professional Responsibility, Property, Legal Drafting, Unincorporated Business Enterprises, Trial Practice, Trademarks
“Document Collection,” panelist, 4th Annual Electronic Discovery Conference, UF Law, March, 2016
- Jacksonville Bar Association, member services chair
- Jacksonville Bar Association Young Lawyers Section
- board of governors, ex officio member, 2016-17
- Law Week Committee, co-chair
- Naturalization Ceremony, chair
- Chili Cook-Off Committee, co-chair
- Trial Bulletin, chair
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, associate member
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, Pro Se Clinic Project, committee member
- Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists – Jacksonville Chapter, executive board
- Jacksonville Chamber, Impact JAX, Public Policy Committee
- Florida Blue Key
- University of Florida Alumni Association
- Order of the Coif
- Florida Blue Key, 2010-present