Rita Burdo is a Florida Registered Paralegal and an Advanced Certified Paralegal in Business Organizations. Rita joined the firm’s Private Wealth Services practice in 2009 and works with the firm’s attorneys on estate planning, estate and trust administration, taxation, and corporate matters. She has more than 28 years of experience in the legal field.
- Paralegal Association of Florida, 2011-present
- National Association of Legal Assistants, 2010-present
- Florida Bar, paralegal member, 2009-present
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, paralegal member, 2009-present
- Visual Arts Parents Association (VAPA), Dreyfoos School of the Arts, 2008-14
- Royal Palm Beach Youth Baseball, board of directors, 2000-07