Gunster – Florida’s Law Firm for Business
Our 2020 Summer Associate Class is now fully subscribed and additional applications will not be considered unless our hiring needs change.
Thank you for checking for information about Gunster’s 2020 2L Summer Associate Program.
This recruiting season, we participated in the following OCIs, consortia, and job fairs in conjunction with our 2020 Summer Associate Program. If your law school is not among those we visit for OCIs, please click here to apply.
• July 19-20, 2019: Southeastern Minority Job Fair – Atlanta
• July 23, 2019: Law Consortium Off-Campus Recruitment Program – Miami
• July 24, 2019: Penn Law Regional Interview Program – Miami
• July 26, 2019: On Tour Interview Program – Miami
• August 5, 2019: Florida State University College of Law
• August 6, 2019: University of Florida Levin College of Law
• August 8, 2019: University of Miami School of Law
• August 12, 2019: Stetson University College of Law
• August 13, 2019: Florida International University College of Law
Gunster’s Summer Associate Program
Each summer, Gunster offers a select group of 2L law students the opportunity to experience and participate in ongoing client matters across multiple practices.
The Summer Associate Program is open to law students who have completed two years of coursework. Typically, four to eight summer associates work at the firm – among several of our offices – each year. Participation in this program can be the first step to becoming a Gunster attorney.
Summer associates gain valuable, real-world experience in a diverse, business-focused law firm.
Summer associates work on assignments from a number of Gunster’s 18 practices, and are able to narrow their practice interests as the summer progresses.
Participants hone practical writing and analytical skills through a formal feedback and evaluation process.
Each summer associate is assigned a Gunster shareholder and an associate who act as the summer associate’s mentor and advisor.
Gunster has 13 offices across the state, and summer associates have multiple opportunities to work and socialize with attorneys and other professionals throughout the firm.
Where appropriate, summer associates attend trials, hearings, client meetings, closings, and phone conferences.
Interested applicants may review our NALP profile documents:
For additional information, please contact:
Florida’s Law Firm for Business
777 South Flagler Drive, Suite 500 East
West Palm Beach, FL 33401-6194