Gunster – Florida’s Law Firm for Business
Thank you for checking this page for information about Gunster’s 2019 2L Summer Associate Program.
This recruiting season, we will be participating in the following OCIs, consortia, and job fairs in conjunction with our 2019 Summer Associate Program. If your law school is not among those we visit for OCIs, please apply directly for consideration.
- July 20-21, 2018: Southeastern Minority Job Fair – Atlanta
- July 26, 2018: Law Consortium Miami Off-Campus Recruitment Program – Boston College, Boston University, George Washington, Notre Dame, University of Texas
- July 25, 2018: Penn Law Regional Interview Program – Miami
- July 25, 2018: On Tour Program Miami – Georgetown, Northwestern, University of Virginia
- July 30, 2018: Georgetown University Law Center
- August 6, 2018: Florida State University College of Law
- August 7, 2018: University of Florida Levin College of Law
- August 9, 2018: University of Miami School of Law
- August 13, 2018: Florida International University College of Law
- August 14, 2018: Stetson University College of Law
Gunster’s Summer Associate Program
Each summer, Gunster offers a select group of 2L law students the opportunity to experience and participate in ongoing client matters across multiple practices.
The Summer Associate Program is open to law students who have completed two years of coursework. Typically, 4 to 8 summer associates work at the firm – among several of our offices – each year. Participation in this program can be the first step to becoming a Gunster attorney.
Summer associates gain valuable, real-world experience in a diverse, business-focused law firm.
Summer associates work on assignments from a number of Gunster’s 18 practices, and are able to narrow their practice interests as the summer progresses.
Participants hone practical writing and analytical skills through a formal feedback and evaluation process.
Each summer associate is assigned a Gunster shareholder and an associate who act as the summer associate’s mentor and advisor.
Gunster has 13 offices across the state, and summer associates have multiple opportunities to work and socialize with attorneys and other professionals throughout the firm.
Where appropriate, summer associates attend trials, hearings, client meetings, closings, and phone conferences.
Interested applicants may review our NALP profile documents:
For additional information, please contact:
Florida’s Law Firm for Business
777 South Flagler Drive, Suite 500 East
West Palm Beach, FL 33401-6194