Clients now have instant online access to a secure Virtual Minute Book through the Gunster client portal. The Virtual Minute Book includes all corporate records previously filed in a paper-based Minute Book.
Paper-based corporate records are scanned and uploaded to the Virtual Minute Book. The documents in a Virtual Minute Book are searchable, enabling clients to quickly locate specific documents or records. In addition to complete search capability, Virtual Minute Books are subject to full back-up and disaster recovery. Active Gunster clients enjoy this service is free of charge as part of our ongoing commitment to provide our clients with the highest levels of service and benefits.
The Virtual Minute Book includes:
- Secure online access to the documents filed in your paper based minute book.
- One stop resource for all your corporate documents.
- Email notifications of newly-posted documents.
- Centralized equity information management.
Ownership and Capitalization Tables
- Access to ownership and capitalization tables detailing all equity owners together with their percentage of ownership of the entity.
- Access to an organizational chart that includes affiliated entities.