On June 27, Gunster Orlando Office Managing Shareholder Derek Bruce will moderate a panel discussion addressing “The Rise of Residential: Exploring Multifamily and SFR Trends” during the BISNOW Orlando State of the Market event.
This program is part one of a five-part series of BISNOW-hosted events discussing major development projects and market trends across the state. Stay tuned to learn more about each event and see the five Gunster attorneys who will lead these insightful conversations across the state.
What You’ll Learn:
- As other residential submarket’s rents may be cooling, Orlando continues to show strength in absorption and demand. What’s fueling Orlando’s red-hot demand for multifamily housing?
- The importance of location and accessibility in healthcare real estate development.
- How builders and developers are investing in and financing Orlando’s robust development pipeline.
- What asset classes and emerging submarkets are attracting outside development and investment?
- The role of healthcare real estate in supporting population health management initiatives.
- How Orlando is competing with other major Florida cities, such as Tampa, Miami, and Jacksonville, and what makes it unique.
- How does Orlando stack up in the healthcare market and what are investors looking for in this sector?
- How partnerships, from public-private partnerships to collaborations with Disney, are creating new CRE opportunities for Orlando.
- What are some great strategies for developing healthcare facilities that meet the needs of patients and providers?
How You’ll Do More Business: Orlando is the place where CRE dreams come true! With commercial vacancies at record lows and construction projects in all assets continuing to climb, Orlando’s submarkets continue to show strong absorption and demand, making it a hot spot for investment. Join us to learn from the experts about what’s fueling Orlando’s red-hot demand and how you can invest in the magic before it runs out.
Who You’ll Meet: The event will bring together Orlando’s top owners and developers, investors, tenants, public officials, and more. Don’t miss this opportunity to network and gain valuable insights into the city’s real estate market!
With nearly 25 years of experience in bid protest litigation, Derek Bruce represents clients in all aspects of state and local government procurement. Derek’s practice includes representing landowners and developers in land use, zoning and comprehensive planning cases. In such cases, he endeavors to use his understanding of the role of the political process and the need to balance legal rights with the practical needs of policy makers to advise clients on how to achieve their goals in ways that make business sense. Derek has worked on projects related to residential communities, retail, office and industrial properties, mixed-use development, and agricultural use of land.