The panel promises to be a robust and frank discussion about the political realities that face everyone responsible for implementing the regulatory compact and what companies really do when they can’t earn their return on investment and what this means for the customer. It will be a “help us help you” session that communicates both ways between commissions and companies.
Panelists will include:
- Commissioner Nicholas V. Asselta, New Jersey Board of Public Utilities
- Chairman Edward S. Finley, North Carolina Utilities Commission
- Chairman Robert F. Powelson, Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission
- Christine Hoover, Senior Assistant Consumer Advocate, Pennsylvania Office of Consumer Advocate
- Dennis W. Doll, Chairman, President and CEO, Middlesex Water Company
- Charles V. Firlotte, Presdient and CEO, Aquarion Company
- Walter Lynch, President and COO of Regulated Operations, American Water
2012 NAWC Water Summit
October 7 – 10
Turnberry Isle Resort
19999 West Country Club Drive
For more information:
- 2012 NAWC Water Summit Agenda & Schedule of Events
- 2012 NAWC Water Summit online event page: Public Service & Private Enterprise: Bold Discussions. Real Solutions.