Gunster shareholder Sarah Tobocman and of cousel Jay Carmichael will be presenting STEPPING INTO U.S. IMMIGRATION TERRITORY: EMPLOYER COMPLIANCE ESSENTIALS AND TRENDS IN VISA SPONSORSHIP FOR FOREIGN NATIONALS at the Human Resources Association Palm Beach County Chapter pre-meeting workshop.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Department of Homeland Security’s Employment Eligibility Verification Program – What is it? Are you in the crosshairs for government enforcement?
- The Governor’s Executive Order 11-02 Requiring the use of E-Verify – If you do business with the State, a “must know”
- Social Security Administration “No-Match” Letters – They’re back – What is an employer to do?
- Trends in Employer Sponsorship of Foreign Workers
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) Fraud Detection and National Security Division unannounced site visit program relating to employer compliance with the requirements of the H-1B non-immigrant worker program.
For more information on this event and to register to attend, please visit http://www.hrpbc.org/.