Join Gunster for an important conversation with health care professionals as we exchange ideas and initiatives that address the growing health care needs in the state of Florida. The 2019 Health Care Summit will take place in Orlando at the GuideWell Innovation Center on Friday, November 1.
Gunster shareholder and Health Law practice leader, Bruce Lamb will give the introduction and welcoming remarks for the inaugural Health Care Summit. The panel discussions and keynote presentations will provide health care professionals and administrators the tools needed to make informed decisions on a variety of topics from key policy issues to innovative practices. Senator Gayle Harrell, Chairwoman, Florida State Senate Health Policy Committee will deliver the opening keynote presentation and Alan Levine, chairman and CEO of Ballad Health and former head of the Florida Agency for Healthcare Administration, will close with another presentation. Additional programming will include panel discussions, details below.
If you are interested in attending Gunster’s Health Care Summit, please email Sarah Sims at email@example.com
Panel Discussion: Developing Payment and Reimbursement Models will be moderated by former U.S. Senator George S. LeMieux, chairman of the board of Gunster.
- Ross Berry, MBA, CMPE, Shandon Enterprises LLC
- Nancy Rubio, Associate Vice President, Orange Care Group
- Jay Wolfson, Dr.P.H., J.D., Associate Vice President for Health Law, Policy and Safety at USF Health, Senior Associate Dean for Health Policy and Practice at the Morsani College of Medicine
Panel Discussion: Innovative Ways to Serve the Growing Health Care Needs of the State and be moderated by Gunster Government Affairs consultant, Ronald Brisé.
- Roy Hinman II, M.D., Founder, Island Doctors
- Timothy Stapleton, CEO, Florida Medical Association
- Eric Stevens, CEO of Acute Care Services, Advent Health
- Andy Behrman, CEO of the Florida Association of Community Health Centers.