On December 7, 2021, Gunster will host the annual Health Care Summit in Jacksonville, organized by shareholder Sam Prokop. This year’s theme is “2021: A Year of Resilience in Health Care.” Gunster Tallahassee office managing shareholder Bill Dillon and government affairs consultant Ron Brisé will moderate panels during the summit, and various health care professionals will serve as presenters.
The summit will focus on key health care issues, trends in project development and construction of health care facilities, and opportunities available as a result of the pandemic.
- Keynote speaker, the Honorable Simone Marstiller, Secretary of the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) will talk to us about the Future of Health Care in Florida
- The Project Development Trends in Health Care panel will provide tremendous insight into how healthcare facilities are being delivered in today’s opportunistic yet challenging environment
- The Resilience in Health Care panel will include lessons learned and opportunities as a result of the pandemic from both the provider-side and insurance side
- A networking cocktail reception following the program
Who Should Attend?
- Providers: physicians, hospitals, home health agencies, APRNs, nurse registries, ALFs, ILFs, SNFs, imaging centers, pharmacies
- Insurance companies
- Managed care organizations
- Banks who provide health care project financing
- Commercial insurance providers of health care providers and facilities
- Health system design & construction leaders
- Architecture, engineering and construction firms who service the healthcare market