Join us on Thursday, April 21 for a one-hour webinar titled Cybersecurity: An integral approach. The law firm of Gunster and accounting firm of Marcum LLP are jointly presenting the webinar. It begins at 1:30 p.m. EDT. There is no cost to attend.
In today’s IT-dependent business environment, cyberattacks are a given. Millions of records are compromised every year, resulting in losses for the breached companies of millions of dollars; reputation; and valuable, confidential information.
Webinar topics include:
- motives behind cyberattacks
- risks & practical solutions to privacy and consumer protection issues that can result from cyberattacks
- David G. Bates – technology & emerging companies practice co-chair, shareholder, Gunster (West Palm Beach)
- Stephanie Quinones – technology practice associate, Gunster (Fort Lauderdale)
- Mark Agulnik – partner, Marcum LLP (Fort Lauderdale)
- Jose Antigua – IT risk assurance senior manager, Marcum LLP
Register now via the event page on Marcum’s website.
For more information, please contact Cynthia Camburn at Marcum LLP at 305-995-9840 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net