–Legal Expertise Spans 10 practice areas–
West Palm Beach, FL (March 23, 2010)-Gunster, Attorneys at Law is pleased to announce fifteen shareholders have been named Leaders in Their Field by Chambers and Partners, a leading legal directory that includes only the world’s leading lawyers and law firms (http://www.chambersandpartners.com/). The directory will be published in June 2010.
The following attorneys have been named Leaders in Their Field:
- David R. Atkinson, Litigation: General Commercial
- Gregory K. Bader, Banking & Finance: Regulatory and Transactional
- David G. Bates, Corporate, M&A and Private Equity
- James R. Brindell, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Rick J. Burgess, Environment
- Paul W.A. Courtnell, Jr., Leisure & Hospitality
- James B. Davis, Tax: Employee Benefits
- Donald R. Hall, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Alan S. Lederman, Tax
- Luciana C. Melo, Immigration
- Michael V. Mitrione, Corporate/M&A and Private Equity
- Martin R. Press, Tax
- Sarah Lea Tobocman, Immigration
- Clemente Vazquez-Bello, Banking & Finance: Regulatory
- David Wells, Litigation, General Commercial
Each year, Chambers conducts in-depth research and interviews with clients and attorneys throughout the United States to identify the top lawyers in various practice areas. Inclusion in Chamber guides is based completely on their research and findings and cannot be initiated by a firm or attorney. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by the client.
Established in 1925, Gunster is a full-service Florida law firm with eight offices around the state, providing counsel to leading businesses and individuals. Our statewide presence and culture reflect the firm’s status as Florida’s law firm for business. Gunster services clients from its offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Palm Beach, Stuart, Tallahassee, Vero Beach and its headquarters in West Palm Beach with 140 attorneys and 200 committed support staff.