West Palm Beach, FL (June 28, 2010) – Gunster is pleased to announce that fourteen attorneys from its West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Jacksonville offices have been recognized as leaders in the legal profession by Florida Trend magazine. “Legal Elite” is a prestigious list of the top Florida Bar members as ranked by their legal peers. Voters for this honor were members of the Florida Bar, managing partners of law firms, local bar associations, and members of the Association for Corporate Counsel.
The following Gunster attorneys have been named to Florida Trend’s Legal Elite 2010:
- William E. Adams, Jr., Jacksonville
- Gregory K. Bader, Fort Lauderdale
- David G. Bates, West Palm Beach
- Michael Cavendish, Jacksonville
- G. Joseph Curley. Jr., West Palm Beach
- Thomas M. Karr, Miami
- Mahesh H. Nanwani, Miami
- David C. Scileppi, Fort Lauderdale
- Brian M. Seymour, West Palm Beach
- Daniel A. Thomas, West Palm Beach
- David M. Wells, Jacksonville
- Edward M. Whelan, Jacksonville
- Robert C. White, Jr., Fort Lauderdale
- Gaida G. Zirkelbach, West Palm Beach
This year’s list of 918 Legal Elite attorneys represents less than 2% of the nearly 63,000 Florida Bar members practicing in Florida.
Established in 1925, Gunster is a full service Florida law firm with eight offices around the state providing counsel to leading businesses and individuals. Our statewide presence and culture reflect the firm’s status as Florida’s law firm for business. Gunster services clients from its offices in Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Palm Beach, Stuart, Tallahassee, Vero Beach and its headquarters in West Palm Beach with over 150 attorneys and 200 committed support staff.