Florida-based Gunster once again made local and national lists of the largest law firms in 2016 by attorney head count. Established in 1925, the commercial law firm has more than 180 attorneys and 200 committed support staff located in 13 offices throughout the state – including its headquarters in West Palm Beach. See the individual lists below for more details.
In 2016, Gunster was also recognized in several annual diversity lists:
- ‘Top 100 law firms for minority attorneys‘ by Law360, a national legal industry publication. Gunster is ranked 78th in the list.
- 2016 Diversity Scorecard by The American Lawyer – Gunster is ranked 32nd in the U.S., up from 47th place the year before.
- ‘Law Firm Diversity 2016‘ by the South Florida-based Daily Business Review.
National Law Journal’s NLJ500
The annual report was expanded in 2016 to include not just the largest 350 firms in the U.S., but also 150 midsized firms worth watching. Gunster placed 230th this year, a move up from last year’s 236th position. See the 2016 NLJ500.
Law360’s 400 largest U.S. firms
Gunster once again made the Law360 400 list in 2016, at spot 231, in increase from spot 237 last year. See the Law360 400 list.
Daily Business Review’s Review 100
In 2016, Gunster is listed as the 10th-largest law firm in Florida by number of attorneys. This marks a move up the list from 11th place last year. See the DBR’s Review 100.
Florida Trend’s Biggest Florida Law Firms
The annual list from this business news magazine covering the state included Gunster in the 11th spot, the same rank it held last year. See the Florida Trend 2016 law firms list (published in its July 2016 issue, p.83).
The Business Journal’s regional law firm lists
- In South Florida, Gunster ranked as the 7th-largest law firm in 2016 – see the South Florida Business Journal 2016 list.
- The Tampa Bay Business Journal listed Gunster as 10th largest in the state – see the TBBJ 2016 list.
- The Orlando Business Journal ranked Gunster 24th in its ‘Top Real Estate Law Firms’ in central Florida.
- The Jacksonville Business Journal listed Gunster 14th in its list, ranked by area attorneys and staff – see the JBJ 2016 list.
Note: The number of attorneys listed for the law firm may differ per publication based on survey cut-off dates, regional restrictions and other requirements of the publication producing the list.