Three Orlando attorneys and a consultant make up Gunster’s 11th office in Florida, located at 250 North Orange Avenue, Suite 600, Orlando, several media publications report today.
Tico Perez, Derek Bruce and Jeff Jonasen, and consultant Don Madden formerly operated Perez, Bruce & Jonasen, the Orlando Sentinel notes.
The firm’s Orlando office will focus on government affairs, corporate law and land-use law and will include the work of Edge Public Affairs as a result of the deal, the South Florida Business Journal reports.
Gunster ranked No. 5 on the Business Journal’s 2012 list of the Top 200 Largest Law Firms, today’s Journal article also notes.
Read the articles in their entirety:
- On the move (Florida Bar News, 3/15/13)
- Gunster adds office in Orlando (Pinecrest Tribune, 2/10/13)
- Florida firm Gunster opens Orlando office with acquisition (Bloomberg, 2/7/13)
- Gunster law firm opens Orlando office (Orlando Sentinel, 2/4/13)
- Gunster opens Orlando office with government affairs team (South Florida Business Journal, 2/4/13)
- Gunster law firm opens Orlando office (Orlando Business Journal, 2/4/13)
- Gunster announces expansion (Florida Trend, 2/4/13)
- Gunster law firm moves into Orlando market to expand governmental affairs business (SaintPetersBlog, 2/4/13)
Read Gunster’s press release, for more about the firm’s new office and attorneys: Gunster announces expansion into Orlando (2/4/13).