Established in 1995 as a boutique law office, this Mizner-inspired Mediterranean office takes Gunster back to its Palm Beach roots. Gunster’s Palm Beach office speaks of hospitality, warmth and above all, personalized service. The office primarily serves our private wealth services clients. Our attorneys provide counsel in trusts and estates planning as well as in real estate, corporate, estate and trust litigation, and tax matters. The office is also the home of Premier Title, a subsidiary of Gunster that provides title services to the firm’s clients.
- From I-95, take the Okeechobee Blvd. exit (#70) and go east approximately 1½ miles to Flagler Dr., just before the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Continue across Royal Park Bridge to Palm Beach. You will be on Royal Palm Way.
- Continue on Royal Palm Way to just past the second traffic light (past South County Rd.). The office is a two-story yellow house on the left, across from the Heart of Palm Beach Hotel. The name of the firm is over the door. Parking is in the parking area between the house and the bank, in the front drive, or on the street.
Palm Beach, FL 33480-4249
- Phone Number: (561) 833-1970
- Fax Number: (561) 650-0655
Our clients range from startups to mid-market businesses, Fortune 100 companies and international corporations, as well as prominent individuals and families seeking to preserve their assets.
Contact us for help with your legal needs, including real estate law and land use; banking and financial services, construction; business litigation; private wealth services; corporate law; tax law; labor & employment law; immigration; and government affairs law and lobbying.