From our prominent Phillips Point home, Gunster’s West Palm Beach headquarters anchors the firm’s statewide presence. In recent years, West Palm Beach has undergone a stunning economic and cultural renaissance. Gunster was here from the beginning, and continues to be involved in many of the initiatives that make this city one of the shining stars of South Florida.
- From I-95, take the Okeechobee Blvd. exit (#70) and go east approximately 1½ miles to Flagler Dr., just before the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Turn left on Flagler Dr. and make the first left onto Lakeview Ave.
- On your immediate right is the circular drive in front of Phillips Point. Pull in and leave your car with the valet. Our offices are in the east tower to your right. Receptionists on 5th or 4th floor will validate parking upon your departure.
Suite 500 East
West Palm Beach, FL 33401-6194
- Phone Number: (800) 749-1980
- Secondary Number: (561) 655-1980
- Fax Number: (561) 655-5677
Our clients range from startups to mid-market businesses, Fortune 100 companies and international corporations, as well as prominent individuals and families seeking to preserve their assets.
Contact us for help with your legal needs, including real estate law and land use; banking and financial services; business litigation; private wealth services; corporate law; tax law; labor & employment law; immigration; and government affairs law and lobbying.