What goals can an Executive & Organizational Coach strive to help your business achieve?
- Accelerated results
- Closing of knowledge, skills and resources gaps
- Enhanced clarity, focus and perspective
- Multi-dimensional business counsel
Proper coaching can make the difference between a good executive and a great one.
Our approach to business and organizational coaching involves partnering with our clients’ executives, both domestic and foreign, to encourage self-discovery and accountability that not only achieves short-term objectives, but also establishes the foundation for sustained personal and professional development. By engaging in thought-provoking and inspiring interactive sessions, executives seek to identify core competences and an “end game” that better leverages core strengths. Resolution of “people problems,” “problem people,” overall improved business and interpersonal skills, and refined personal influence are only a few of the actionable results many executives have gained from our tailored coaching program.
Meet Gunster’s Certified Executive & Organizational Coach, Eduardo (Ed) Suarez-Solar, MMS, MPA, JD, SPHR
- Seasoned business owner who purchased a manufacturing company on the verge of bankruptcy and turned it into a profitable and sustainable enterprise
- Dedicated to coaching professionals at all levels to develop their leadership and management practices, with a focus on enhancing both individual and overall organizational performance
- Experienced in strategic planning and development for small, medium and large companies, not-for-profits and government entities
- Served as interim vice president of HR for a major restaurant chain with over 1500 employees
- Bilingual in English and Spanish with the ability to assist executives in foreign countries looking to expand to the U.S., or companies looking to expand from the U.S., with their business, legal and cultural transition
- More than 25 years of corporate and labor and employment law experience, including private practice and as a federal attorney with the National Labor Relations Board
- Columbia University trained and certified business/executive coach
- Florida Supreme Court Civil Circuit Mediator and a Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator with more than two decades of proven results in mediation and arbitration
- Master’s degree in organizational management