WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (August 15, 2018) – Gunster, one of Florida’s oldest and largest full-service business law firms, is pleased to announce that 69 of its attorneys have been selected for the Best Lawyers in America list for 2019.
2019 Lawyers of the Year: In addition, 11 Gunster attorneys in 12 different practice areas and four different geographic regions within Florida have been named Lawyers of the Year by Best Lawyers.
This sublist is exclusive: only one lawyer in a particular practice area and geographic region is selected each year.
- Elaine M. Bucher, trusts and estates, Boca Raton
- Simon Ferro, government relations, Miami
- Charles A. Guyton, energy law, Tallahassee
- Bruce D. Lamb, health care law, Tampa
- Alan S. Lederman, tax litigation and controversy, Fort Lauderdale
- Jason M. Murray, franchise law, Miami
- Lynn Pappas, environmental law, Jacksonville
- Adi Rappoport, tax law, West Palm Beach
- Lisa A. Schneider, trusts and estates litigation, West Palm Beach
- Brian M. Seymour, land use and zoning litigation, West Palm Beach
- David M. Wells, banking and finance litigation, securities litigation, Jacksonville
2019 Best Lawyers in America:
The following attorneys are included on the 2019 ‘Best Lawyers in America’ list:
*new to list in 2019
Best Lawyers’ annual list is compiled as a result of peer-review surveys and is published in almost 70 countries around the world. Inclusion in the 2019 edition of Best Lawyers was based on millions of evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
Best Lawyers has partnered with U.S. News & World Report to rank law firms in the United States for its annual Best Law Firms list, on which Gunster has consistently ranked well across many practice areas over the years. Best Law Firms’ first edition was published in 2010.
Gunster, Florida’s law firm for business, provides full-service legal counsel to leading organizations and individuals from its 13 offices statewide. Established in 1925, the firm has expanded, diversified and evolved, but always with a singular focus: Florida and its clients’ stake in it. A magnet for business-savvy attorneys who embrace collaboration for the greatest advantage of clients, Gunster’s growth has not been at the expense of personalized service but because of it. The firm serves clients from its offices in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Palm Beach, Stuart, Tallahassee, Tampa, The Florida Keys, Vero Beach, Winter Park, and its headquarters in West Palm Beach. With more than 180 attorneys and 200 committed support staff, Gunster is ranked among the National Law Journal’s list of the 500 largest law firms and has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Diverse Law Firms by Law360. More information about its practice areas, offices and insider’s view newsletters is available at www.gunster.com.