Angie Coker returned to Gunster in 2017 as the staff recruiter, Jacksonville office manager and manager of special projects for Gunster.
Angie previously joined the firm in 2012 and managed the firm’s Jacksonville and Tampa offices. Her prior experience includes over 20 years of law firm experience as well as executive director of the Jacksonville Bar Association.
In her current role, Angie is responsible for the recruiting of non-lawyer positions and handling special projects firm wide.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, University of North Florida, April 2019
- Legal Lean Sigma Institute®
- Yellow Belt in Legal Lean Sigma and Project Management, December 2018
- White Belt in Legal Lean Sigma and Project Management, September 2018
- Association of Legal Administrators, 2001-present
- National IDEA Award Committee Member, 2018
- Vice president 2015-2016 and 2018-2019
- Treasurer, 2012-13
- Secretary, 2003-04
- Community Connections of Jacksonville, board member, 2005-2007
- Reading is Fundamental Program at the I.M. Sulzbacher Center for the Homeless, 2003