Ms. Jaeger returned to Gunster in 2011 as its Director of Community Relations.
She was previously with the firm from 1991 to 2003 when she was appointed by then Attorney General Charlie Crist to manage the South Florida region of the Attorney General’s office. Thereafter, Governor Crist appointed Ms. Jaeger as Special Assistant to the Governor, representing the Governor in Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, Glades and Hendry counties. In 2010, when Governor Crist appointed George LeMieux to fill the seat vacated by U.S. Senator Mel Martinez, Ms. Jaeger relocated to Washington, D.C. where she served as Director and Senior Staff Member for Senator LeMieux. Currently, as Director of Community Relations at Gunster, Ms. Jaeger manages civic and charitable sponsorships and attorney leadership opportunities to further the firm’s commitment and visibility within the community and business development efforts.
- 100 Outstanding Women of Broward County, 2014
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Certified Paralegal
- Broward Women’s Alliance, member
- Coral Springs Charter Review Commission
- Broward Days, board member
- North Broward Hospital District, commissioner
- Republican Party of Broward County, vice chairman
- Broward County Republican Executive Committee, committeewoman
- FAU Broward President’s Community Council
- Junior League of Fort Lauderdale
- Keiser University Scholarship Committee