Adam Kramarow is a business, corporate and technology law attorney who is proud to work with a broad spectrum of clients, including start-ups, mid-market family businesses, private equity firms and publicly traded companies.
Adam has assisted clients in a wide variety of areas, including entity formation, business planning, corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, debt restructuring and regulatory compliance, as well as in the preparation of transactional agreements including master service agreements, consulting agreements, franchise agreements, online terms of service and privacy policies.
Adam previously served as a foreign consultant with the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as a law clerk with the U.S. Army JAG Corps at Fort Hood, and as a law clerk in the Florida Department of Financial Services. He joined Gunster in 2013.
- “Jeb Bush Award for Outstanding Achievement,” presented by Florida Governor Rick Scott, 2013
- Florida State University Law Review, senior article selection editor (Volume 40)
- Journal of Transactional Law & Policy
- Writing and research editor (Volume 21)
- Senior articles editor (Volume 20)
- Order of the Coif
- Mason Ladd Merit Scholarship
- Book Awards: John & Sara Paulich Corporations Book Award, Comparative Constitutional Law, Intelligence Law, International Trade Law, Public International Law
- Phi Beta Kappa Society
- Moderator, "Overcoming the New Reality of Terror: A Perspective Fifteen Years After 9/11," Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County, September 2016
- "Synagogue and State: Bringing Balance to the Role of Religion in Israeli Law," Journal of Transnational Law & Policy, 2014
- Florida Gubernatorial Fellows Program, fellow, 2012-13
- FSU International Law Students Association, president, 2011-13
- FSU Business Law Society, co-founding member
- FSU Fellows Society
- The World Affairs Council of Palm Beach, Inc.
- Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Jewish Community Relations Council, executive board member, 2016-present
- The Collaborative <45, board member, 2016-present
- Emerging Leadership Program, graduate, 2015-16
- Forum Club of the Palm Beaches
- Anti-Defamation League
- Glass Leadership Institute, graduate, 2013-14
- Seminole Torchbearers
- FSU World Affairs Program, alumni advisor
- FSU Law Class of 2013 Scholarship Committee