Alexandra Gabel joined Gunster’s Real Estate and Corporate practice groups in 2023 and has practiced law in Naples since 2012.
Alexandra concentrates her practice on complex commercial and residential real estate transactions, financing, leasing, business acquisitions, transactions and sales, and stakeholder disputes. She also provides her clients with general corporate services, including entity formation and corporate documentation. She has advised privately held companies and investors on securities transactions and private offerings. Her clients include entrepreneurs, privately held companies, family offices, real estate investors and developers, and commercial tenants and landlords. From start-ups to generations-old businesses, Alexandra strives to provide her clients with legal frameworks for success and practical problem solving for navigating the uncertainty of modern business.
Alexandra has been selected as a “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers for her professional achievement for the past five consecutive years. She was also recognized as a Top Lawyer in the area of Business and Corporate Law by Naples Illustrated in 2022.
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2019-23
- The Best Lawyers in America®, “Ones to Watch”
- Business Organizations (including LLCs Partnerships), 2024
- Naples Illustrated, Top Lawyers in Business/Corporate Law, 2022
- “Defective or Lost Instruments,” Florida Bar practice manual, Real Property Litigation, contributing author
- Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Business Law
- Young Lawyers Sections
- Collier County Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association, Vice President, 2023-present
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association
- Vice President, 2023
- Secretary, 2022
- Commercial Real Estate Committee of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Co-chair, 2021-present
- Associate Leadership Collier, Class of 2017