Ana Paladino is an attorney in the firm’s Corporate practice. She concentrates her practice on mergers and acquisitions, complex business transactions, and general corporate matters such as negotiating fundamental agreements with various stakeholders. With a focus on offering practical solutions, Ana strives to implement client goals through a collaborative and innovative approach.
Before joining Gunster, Ana served as a federal judicial law clerk to the Honorable Donald M. Middlebrooks of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. With that experience, Ana approaches each business transaction with a unique perspective and an emphasis on thorough and future-focused planning.
Ana graduated summa cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. Prior to law school, she received a master’s degree in clinical mental health counseling from Xavier University, which strengthened her appreciation for developing meaningful connections with clients and her ability to build on client strengths.
- Order of the Coif
- Book Awards: Criminal Law; Criminal Procedure: Adversary System; Electronic Discovery, Digital Investigations, and Evidence; Florida Rules of Judicial Administration; Introduction to Lawyering; Law and Leadership; Law and Policy in the Americas; Legal Drafting; Legal Writing; Trusts and Estates
- Florida Law Review, Outstanding Associate Editor Award
- Florida Law Review, Senior Managing Editor
- Fredric G. Levin Ethos of Excellence Scholar
- West Palm Beach Library Foundation Board Member, 2021-present
- 2022 Food for Thought Gala, co-chair
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, 2021-present
- The Florida Bar, 2020-present
- American Bar Association, 2020-present
- Chamber of Commerce of the Palm Beaches, Leadership West Palm Beach, Class of 2022