Ben Fechter joined Gunster in 2018 as an associate in the business litigation practice. Ben prides himself on being a reliable advocate for his clients by helping them understand and resolve their complex litigation matters efficiently.
While in law school, Ben served as a tutor for Contracts and as a Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing, Trial Practice, and Appellate Advocacy. He interned with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida, the Legal Aid Society in Manhattan, and the civil rights defense group, LatinoJustice. Before his legal career, Ben taught middle-school students in the Bronx for three years.
- Articles Editor, The Florida Law Review
- Florida Trial Team Advocate and 2018 Chester Bedell Mock Trial Competition Champion
- Book Award: Interviewing, Counseling & Negotiation
- Book Award: Trial Practice
- Dean's Leadership Award, UF Law, 2018
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Professionalism Committee, 2019-present
- Judicial Relations Committee, 2019-present
- Young Lawyers Section, 2018-present
- Florence De George Boys and Girls Club, 2018-present
- Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County, 2018-present