Ben Fechter is an associate in Gunster's business litigation practice. He focuses his practice on various business torts and breach of contract disputes at the federal, state, and local levels.
As a law student, Ben was a member of the Florida Law Review and Florida Trial Team. He previously interned with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Middle District of Florida, the Legal Aid Society in Manhattan, and the civil rights defense group, LatinoJustice. Before his legal career, Ben taught middle-school students in the Bronx for three years.
- Articles Editor, The Florida Law Review
- Florida Trial Team Advocate and 2018 Chester Bedell Mock Trial Competition Champion
- Book Award: Interviewing, Counseling & Negotiation
- Book Award: Trial Practice
- Dean's Leadership Award, UF Law, 2018
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Professionalism Committee, 2019-present
- Judicial Relations Committee, 2019-present
- Young Lawyers Section, 2018-present
- Florence De George Boys and Girls Club, 2018-present
- Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County, 2018-present