Cassidy Bergstrom is an associate in the firm’s Jacksonville Office.
She joined Gunster in 2015 after graduating in the top 10% of her class from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. Cassidy represents clients in a variety of matters, with a focus on real property transactions.
Cassidy is a native of Northeast Florida. Prior to law school Cassidy was the marketing director for a St. Augustine non-profit providing services to those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. In 2011 she was awarded the Arc of Florida President’s Award for advocacy on behalf persons with developmental disabilities. Outside of the office Cassidy remains passionate about community service and is a member of the Junior Service League of St. Augustine.
- Dean’s List, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2012 – 2015
- Book Award in Energy Law & Policy, 2014
- Certificate for Pro Bono Work, 2015
- Order of the Coif, 2015
- The Arc of Florida President’s Award, 2011
- Law School Mentorship Program, 2012-Present
- St. Augustine Young Professionals Association, 2011-2012
- Junior Service League, 2010-Present