Real estate counsel, Charles Whittington, advises on all types of commercial and residential real estate transactional matters. He regularly advises and represents individuals, developers and business owners involved in complex matters such as acquisitions, dispositions, financing, leasing and development. He also represents clients seeking land use entitlements throughout Southwest Florida, as well as routinely handles commercial landlord-tenant matters.
Charles focuses on a results-driven approach to problem-solving and is dedicated to “out of the box” creativity to achieve an optimal solution for those he serves. He is dedicated to providing clear answers to complex legal questions and cost-effective solutions to challenges facing the firm’s clients today.
Charles believes in timely, practical, creative legal counsel that furthers the vision and goals of each client, as well as finding win/win solutions to complicated obstacles. He focuses on getting the job done and serving as the catalyst for building stronger relationships and opportunities.
Charles joined Gunster’s Real Estate practice in 2023 and has practiced in Southwest Florida since 2011.
- The Best Lawyers in America®
- Land Use and Zoning Law, 2023-24
- Real Estate Law, 2023-24
- AV Preeminent rating as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2021-23
- Naples Illustrated, “Top Lawyers,” Real Estate Law, 2021-23
- Eagle Scout
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Environmental & Land Use Law Sections
- Collier County Bar Association
- Secretary, 2023-present
- Real Estate Section
- Collier County Bar Association, Inc., Director
- Real Estate Section of Collier County Bar Association, Past Chairman
- Young Lawyers Section of Collier County Bar Association, Past President
- Leadership Collier, Class of 2023
- Urban Land Institute, Past Chairman of Young Leaders Group