Chelsea is an associate in the firm’s Jacksonville office. She joined Gunster in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, Chelsea practiced environmental and land use law in central Florida.
Chelsea is an environmental and land use attorney who represents developers and landowners with large-scale development projects. Chelsea has experience assisting clients with rezonings, comprehensive plan amendments, brownfield redevelopments, concurrency, and land use due diligence.
- Book Award, Conservation Clinic
- Reclaimed Water Use: The Example of Florida, 25 University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy 1 (April 2014).
- Urban Land Institute
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Environmental and Land Use section
- Young Lawyers section
- City, County, and Local Government Law section
- Leadership Daytona, Class XXXV, 2015