Christina Woods joined Gunster’s Corporate practice in 2023 and has practiced law in Southwest Florida since 2002.
Christina has more than 17 years of experience representing closely held and family owned businesses. She also focuses her practice on matters such as mergers, acquisitions, formation and disposition of business entities. In addition, she addresses matters involving the operations of business entities, entity ownership, entity structure, individual tax planning and business tax planning.
Christina advises clients in matters involving corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, and drafts business documents which include, but are not limited to, organizational documents, shareholder agreements, non-disclosure agreements, employment agreements, partnership and operating agreements. Christina additionally advises clients on tax issues and business issues which arise in complex business transactions and everyday business operations.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar, Business and Tax Law Sections
- Texas Bar
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association
Civic & Community Service
- Participate in local fundraisers for charitable organizations, which include organizations benefiting cancer, muscular dystrophy and MS patients
- Involved with fundraising activities with the Naples YMCA
- Member of sorority alumni group