Christopher Seifter is a business and corporate attorney who focuses his practice on supporting businesses and their leaders as they operate and make critical business decisions. Christopher advises clients in a wide variety of legal matters, including securities offerings, public company filings, corporate governance, regulatory compliance, licensing, lending, mergers and acquisitions, complex business transactions, and day-to-day issues such as negotiating strategic agreements and relationships with various employees, customers, partners, vendors, and other key stakeholders.
Christopher is dedicated to establishing personal relationships and trust with each of his clients and providing a value-oriented, practical approach to all matters. He has advised clients in industries such as healthcare, banking, real estate, and insurance, among others, and has worked on multi-million dollar business deals, ranging from $1 million to $500 million.
Christopher graduated summa cum laude from Florida State University College of Law with a certificate in business law. While in law school, Christopher was the inaugural Jeffrey A. Stoops Business Law Scholar, a member of the Florida State University Law Review, and a teaching assistant in Legal Writing and Research courses. In addition to his law degree, Christopher has a bachelor’s degree in finance.
- Order of the Coif, Florida State University College of Law
- Jeffrey A. Stoops Business Law Scholarship Recipient
- Florida State University Law Review
- Florida State University Business Review, Articles & Notes Editor, Spring 2016
- Book Awards: Contract Drafting, Securities Regulation, Legal Writing & Research I, Legal Writing & Research II, Advanced Legal Research, Gratuitous Transfers
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- Deans List, all applicable semesters
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
Civic & Community Service
- United Way of Palm Beach County, Volunteer Tax Assistance Program, Tax Preparer