Christopher Seifter is a business and corporate attorney who focuses on mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate governance, and other complex business transactions. He is dedicated to establishing personal relationships with each client and strives to deliver high quality business law counsel to meet their goals. He is committed to providing excellent service to clients and seeks to emphasize efficiency and accessibility.
Christopher graduated summa cum laude from the Florida State University College of Law with a certificate in business law. While in law school, Christopher was the inaugural Jeffrey A. Stoops Business Law Scholar, a member of the Florida State University Law Review, and a teaching assistant in Legal Writing and Research courses. Additionally, he worked as an intern in the office of the general counsel of an S&P 500 company.
- Order of the Coif, Florida State University College of Law
- Jeffrey A. Stoops Business Law Scholarship Recipient
- Florida State University Law Review
- Florida State University Business Review, Articles & Notes Editor, Spring 2016
- Book Awards: Contract Drafting, Securities Regulation, Legal Writing & Research I, Legal Writing & Research II, Advanced Legal Research, Gratuitous Transfers
- Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award
- Deans List, all applicable semesters
- American Bar Association
- United Way of Palm Beach County, Volunteer Tax Assistance Program, Tax Preparer