Craig Trigoboff is an experienced counselor, trial and appellate lawyer. With 30 years of broad practice experience, he strives to help his clients achieve their goals in the boardroom, courtroom, arbitration or mediation setting. Craig's goal is to be pragmatic and direct; and he remains focused on balancing an effective litigation plan with the client's economic considerations.
Craig handles substantial complex commercial litigation matters-representing diverse clients in the areas of healthcare, employment and labor, real estate, consumer transactions, probate and professional malpractice. He is experienced in state, federal and appellate courts throughout the state.
Craig also mediates cases on court appointment or agreement between counsel, having completed the 40-hour Florida Supreme Court required course in 2009.
- Katherine Jewell v. South Florida Stadium Corporation, 931 So.2d 1057 (Fla. 3d DCA 2006) (jury verdict for defendant in personal injury action affirmed)
- Miami Automotive Retail, Inc. v. Baldwin, 97 So. 3d 846 (Fla. 3d DCA 2012) (FDUTPA class action certification reversed)
- SAP America, Inc. v. Royal Flowers, Inc., 187 So.3d 946 (Fla. 3d DCA 2016) (Petition challenging order granting leave to assert punitive damage claim in complex commercial dispute denied)
- Essenburg v. Internet Billing Company, LTD., 866 So.2d 1224 (Fla. 4th DCA 2004) (summary judgment entered in employment breach of contract action affirmed)
- Blackburn, et.al. v. Bartsocas, 978 So.2d 820 (Fla. 4th DCA 2008) (jury verdict award reversed based on statute of limitations application)
- D'Agostino v. Lethal Performance, Inc., 958 So.2d 605 (Fla. 4th DCA 2007) (injunction entered in covenant not to compete action affirmed, in part)
- AV Preeminent rating as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- South Florida Legal Guide, Top Lawyers, 2011