Danielle DeVito-Hurley is a shareholder who joined the firm in 1995. She co-chairs Gunster’s Real Property practice.
Danielle has represented owners and developers in the acquisition, sale and finance of well over $1 billion dollars of commercial, office, industrial, mixed-use, hotel, condominium and condo/hotel parcels. During her tenure at Gunster, Danielle worked for over one year on exclusive retainer with one of Florida’s largest mixed-use community developers. Danielle has represented numerous landlords and tenants in ground and office, industrial and retail space leases. Danielle also specializes in hotel management, franchise and licensing agreements for her hotel and resort related clients.
Danielle’s focus is helping clients to maximize their profitability and return on investment while minimizing potential risks in order to better achieve successful outcomes. Danielle takes pride in providing prompt, effective and efficient counsel and service to her clients, and, as a result, has forged numerous long standing client relationships during her 25 years of experience in commercial real estate.
Danielle has successfully negotiated and closed transactions throughout the state of Florida, the United States and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- Representation of owners and developers in the acquisition, sale and finance of over $1 billion dollars of commercial, office, industrial, mixed-use, condominium and condo/hotel parcels
- Representation of U.S. Sugar Corporation in negotiation of largest potential land sale to a state agency
- Representation of landlords and tenants in ground and office, industrial and retail space leases
- Representation of large construction equipment rental company in connection with the acquisition and leasing of equipment rental locations across the nation
- Chambers USA, Leaders in Their Field, Real Estate, 2020-22
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Real Estate Law, 2013-23
- South Florida Business Journal’s “2011 Heavy Hitter” in Commercial Real Estate
- Daily Business Review’s “2011 Top Dealmaker of the Year”
- AV Rated as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- The Legal 500 US, South Florida top transactional attorney, 2008
- Real Estate Florida, “Florida’s Top Real Estate Lawyers,” 2008
Professional Associations & Memberships
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Broward Six Pillars Steering Committee
- FSU Real Estate Center
- Executive Board Director, 2020-22
- Conference Committee, 2019-20
- Woman Leading Broward
- Facilitator, Class VI, 2019
- Graduate, Class V, 2018