EJ Cox joined Gunster in 2016 as an associate in the Business Litigation practice. EJ is dedicated to understanding each of his client's businesses in order to provide effective representation specifically tailored to their needs. EJ’s objective is to work with his clients to resolve complex litigation matters in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
EJ graduated summa cum laude from Florida State University College of Law in 2016. While attending Florida State, EJ was a member of the Florida State Law Review and Chief Justice of the Student Government Supreme Court.
- Palm Beach Illustrated, "Top Lawyers," Business Litigation, 2018
- Florida State University Law Review
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Legislation and Regulation Book Award
- Corporations Book Award
- Conflict of Laws Book Award
- Business Entity Tax Book Award