Giovanni practices in the firm's business litigation practice group. He has appeared in both state and federal court in cases involving disputes related to breach of contract, employment discrimination, intellectual property, and various business torts.
Giovanni graduated summa cum laude from Stetson University College of Law, where he attended on a full merit scholarship and participated in the Honors Program. While in law school, he was a member of Stetson Law Review, where he served on the editorial board as an articles & symposia editor and managing editor, and received the "Darby Award" for his dedication and service to the organization. His article titled, "The Employment Non-Discrimination Act After Hobby Lobby: Striving for Progress – Not Perfection," was published in Stetson Law Review and received the "Elizabeth M. Leeman Award" for being the best student work published in the Stetson Law Review that year. Giovanni was also a member of Stetson’s Advocacy Board, where he participated on award winning teams in national moot court competitions.
- "The Employment Non-Discrimination Act after Hobby Lobby: Striving for Progress – Not Perfection," Stetson Law Review, Nov. 8, 2013
- Federal Bar Association, Tampa Bay Chapter
- YLD committee, 2018-present
- Staying in the game committee, 2018-present
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Emerging Leaders of Tampa Bay