Travis Godwin counsels physicians, nurses, pharmacies, telemedicine companies, durable medical equipment companies, health care software companies, bio-medical research and manufacturing companies and hospitals in all aspects of health care law.
Travis works with clients on compliance with federal and state regulations, licensing, employment issues, mergers and acquisitions of practice groups, management service organizations, non-compete agreements, trademark infringement, fraud and abuse, medical staff peer review, reimbursement disputes, civil defense, and business transactions. He also advises institutional review boards regarding the oversight of studies involving human subjects.
- Hope and Health Project, board of directors
- International Institute for Orthotics and Prosthetics, board of directors
- Gift of Adoption, board of directors
- After School All Stars, board of directors
- Exalted Warrior Foundation, board of directors
- Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA, "Volunteer of the Year Award," 2017