Jason Van Lenten is a shareholder who joined the firm in 2011.
Jason’s practice focuses on probate, trust, guardianship and fiduciary litigation, as well as fiduciary risk management and counseling professional fiduciaries. In addition to the firm’s Private Wealth Services practice group, Jason is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation team.
Jason is a member of the Florida, New York and New Jersey Bars, and the Executive Council of the Florida Bar's Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section. Jason is currently serving as chair of the Jacksonville Bar Association’s Probate, Trust, and Guardianship Litigation Committee.
- Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Probate and Trust Litigation Committee
- Probate Law and Procedure Committee
- Trust Law Committee
- Guardianship & Advanced Directives Committee
- Executive Council (At-Large Member)
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Chair of the Probate, Trust, and Guardianship Litigation Committee
- Former chair of the Estate Planning, Probate, and Tax Law Committee
- Northeast Florida Estate Planning Council