Jennifer Fine is an associate in the firm’s Environmental & Land Use practice group. She focuses her practice on land use and zoning and currently represents developers before local government boards and regulatory agencies. She has played a role in obtaining the necessary development approvals for both residential and commercial projects throughout the different municipalities within Miami-Dade County.
Jennifer received her J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 2015, where she graduated cum laude. While in law school, Jennifer served on the executive board of the Florida Journal of International Law and actively participated as a member of the Florida Moot Court Team.
During law school, Jennifer also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Alan S. Gold of the Southern District of Florida and as a legal intern for Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
- Best Oral Advocate, Maguire Moot Court Competition, 2013
- Book Award in Natural Resources Law, 2013
- Florida Bar, Environmental and Land Use Law Section
- Urban Land Institute
- American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
- Miami Club, Executive Board Member
- Real Estate Division
- United Way of Miami-Dade
- Young Leaders Society
- Women United
- LINC Executive Board Member
- Legal Services of Greater Miami
- Campaign Committee
- Young Professionals Committee
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- Network Executive Board Member