Jounice is a member of the Business Litigation practice group and advises clients in litigation matters. Prior to her legal career, Jounice worked as a newspaper journalist, sales and marketing executive, and strategic corporate communications director at the Tampa Bay Times. Notably, she served as a federal judicial law clerk for The Honorable Anthony E. Porcelli and The Honorable Mary S. Scriven, both of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division.
Jounice graduated cum laude from Stetson University College of Law, where she was selected for the Honors Program. Jounice was an associate member of Stetson Law Review and received the “Outstanding New Associate Award” in 2014. While at Stetson, Jounice also received the “Walter Mann Award," which is presented to the student with the greatest promise of leadership in the legal profession.
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2018-present
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, 2018-present
- Fred G. Minnis, Sr. Bar Association, 2016-present
- George Edgecomb Bar Association, 2016-present
- Suncoast Credit Union, board of directors, 2013-present
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., a public service sorority, 1992-present