Justin Delise is an associate in Gunster’s Jacksonville office where he is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation practice group. He employs critical thinking and problem-solving ability in seeking to develop creative solutions that best suit the particular needs of his clients.
Justin graduated summa cum laude from Florida State University College of Law. He served on the board of the Florida State University Law Review as a Notes and Comments Editor and served for two years as a member of the Law School Council. Justin received his Master of Science in Accounting and his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting from East Carolina University. Prior to joining Gunster, Justin externed with Legal Services of North Florida and worked as a litigation clerk at a law firm in Tallahassee. In these roles, Justin gained valuable experience in various legal matters including tax, landlord-tenant, health care and contract disputes.
Before law school Justin worked as an accounting intern at a CPA firm, during which he served the needs of sophisticated business clients and developed the analytical skills and financial and accounting knowledge that he continues to use for the benefit of his clients today. When not practicing law, Justin enjoys spending time with his family and friends, traveling, and attending local sporting events.
- Book Awards: Evidence, Civil Procedure, and Constitutional Law II
- Dean’s List
- Stoops Scholar
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Associate, 2023-present
- Federal Bar Association, Jacksonville Chapter, 2022-present
- Jacksonville Bar Association
- Florida State University Law Review
- Notes and Comments Editor, Fall 2021- Spring 2022
- Staff Editor, Fall 2020- Spring 2021
- Dreams Come True of Jacksonville, Horizon Board Member, 2022-present