Melanie Senosiain is an associate in the Tampa office.
Melanie Senosiain’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and consumer class action defense. Melanie frequently defends clients faced with claims under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and Florida Telephone Solicitation Act (FTSA). She also regularly litigates contract, consumer protection, tort and state common law claims in state and federal courts. In addition to litigation, Melanie has experience advising clients on telemarketing risk and strategy, as well as all facets of terms and conditions and privacy policies.
Outside of the office, Melanie enjoys spending time outdoors with her family, including biking with her family through local parks and neighborhoods. Melanie also loves to try out new restaurants in the community—especially family-owned restaurants.
- “Mini-TCPAs in full swing,” Daily Journal, co-author, January 2023
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Tampa Connection, Class of 2023
- Hampton Terrace Community Association, board member, 2023
- Crossroads for Florida Kids, Attorney ad Litem, 2021-current
- Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Bar Leadership Institute, Member and Project Coordinator, Class of 2017
- One Tail at a Time Dog Rescue, Chicago, IL, Foster and Volunteer, 2017-2020