Melanie Senosiain is an associate in the Tampa office.
Melanie represents clients in a variety of matters with a focus on business litigation. Following her graduation from Cornell Law School, Melanie clerked for the Honorable Judge Edward C. LaRose of the Second District Court of Appeal. Melanie takes pride in working on complex matters while maintaining a focus on the big and small issues alike. Melanie is committed to providing clients with a positive but realistic attitude and focus on detail in an effort to obtain favorable results in nonfinal and final motions alike. She is also passionate about community involvement including pro bono as an Attorney ad Litem.
Outside of the office, Melanie enjoys spending time outdoors with her family, including biking with her family through local parks and neighborhoods. Melanie also loves to try out new restaurants in the community—especially family-owned restaurants.
Publications & Presentations
- “Mini-TCPAs in full swing,” Daily Journal, co-author, January 2023
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
Civic & Community Service
- Tampa Connection, Class of 2023
- Crossroads for Florida Kids, Attorney ad Litem, 2021-current
- Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Bar Leadership Institute, Member and Project Coordinator, Class of 2017
- One Tail at a Time Dog Rescue, Chicago, IL, Foster and Volunteer, 2017-2020