Robert Graham joined Gunster in 1981 as an of counsel attorney. Bob is a board certified real estate attorney, who has handled various real estate matters representing parties in their different capacities as sellers, buyers, lenders and investors. He is a director of Premier Title Company, a real estate title agency that handles residential transactions and is an affiliate of Gunster.
Prior to joining the firm he was the state counsel for a national title insurance underwriter. Bob is a member of the Executive Council of the Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, and has served as the chair or a vice chair of the Title Issues and Standards Committee for more than two decades. He has also served on many other committees of this section of the bar.
Bob serves on the board of the Palm Beach Real Estate Council and has been a contributor for the Florida Bar in their continuing legal publications. He has been selected for inclusion in Florida Trend’s “Legal Elite.” On the practical side, he has served as the president of two different property associations at the time of turnover from the developers.
AV Preeminent rating as independently determined by Martindale-Hubbell
- “Real Estate Potpourri,” Legislative Update Seminar, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Florida Bar, 1999
- Real Estate Certification Review Course, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Florida Bar, faculty member, 1988-95
- “When Buyer and Seller Don’t See Eye to Eye,” Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund Assembly, 1995
- “Bridge the Gap” (required of all new members of the Florida Bar), Florida Bar, 1989-94
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Realtor/Attorney Joint Committee, chair, 1989-90
- Attorneys Real Property Council of Palm Beach County, chair, 1994
- Real Estate Council of Palm Beach County
- Riverwalk of the Palm Beaches, Homeowners Association, Inc., president, 2001-03, 2006-08
- West Palm Beach, Sunrise Rotary Club, president, 1990-91
- The Guild of Catholic Lawyers of the Diocese of Palm Beach, president, 1987-88
- Leadership Palm Beach County, 1997