Ryan Hedstrom is a member of the Business Litigation practice group and advises clients involved in commercial disputes. Prior to joining Gunster, Ryan was an associate at an international litigation firm, representing a large corporate client in complex product liability disputes. He also served as a federal judicial law clerk to U.S. District Judge Elizabeth A. Kovachevich of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division.
Ryan graduated cum laude from Stetson University College of Law in 2016. While at Stetson, he was an associate member of Stetson’s Moot Court Board, where he won “best brief” two years in a row at the regional rounds of the New York City Bar Association’s annual moot court competition. Ryan also received Stetson’s Judge John M. Scheb Excellence in Appellate Advocacy Award, which is presented to the student who has shown outstanding performance in appellate advocacy and an interest in practicing in the field upon graduation.
- American Bar Association, 2020-present
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2020-present
- Federalist Society, 2018-present
- Federal Bar Association, Tampa Bay Chapter, 2016-present
- Young Lawyers Division, co-chair, 2020-present
- Staying in the Game Committee, co-chair, 2019-20
- Crossroads for Florida Kids, attorney ad litem, 2016-17