Sara Huff is an associate in the firm’s Business Litigation and Labor & Employment practice groups.
Sara has experience litigating claims in both state and federal courts, representing both public and private entities. She has represented clients in a variety of matters including contract disputes, torts, constitutional claims and civil rights issues.
Sara also has experience advising employers on employment practices and policies, including compliance with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws. Sara has also represented employers before state and federal investigative agencies and in court.
- Florida Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” 2017
- Florida State University Law Review, Articles Editor
- Florida State University Moot Court Team, President
- Order of the Coif
- Federal Bar Association
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division